Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Doodle #8--Day Dreaming


(Click to enlarge)


Here are some Weekend Doodles. I went to Day dream land and played around, not having a reference of anything to practice with, but using my imagination as a road map to getting something down on paper. And, on a loose page at that geesh! Don't you hate having to keep up with those?

I have been working on my first portrait and have done it 3 times, but the picture was so small that it distorted when enlarged and printed and I will have to redo it again. I suppose you can say that I'm taking a break from it. Im also learning a lot from it too.

I used a mechanical pencil, 2B and HB graphite pencils to have fun with. I hope that you are having a fantastic Memorial Day and thanks to all of the brave men and women who defend this great country of ours! The weather is gorgeous today, it is warm with a slightly cool breeze. All I can say is thank God! Last year this time Atlanta was buring up, we did not have a spring, only winter and summer lol

1 comment:

Rick said...

I enjoyed your work. I like to post doodles on my blog too.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Free Hit Counters